L.P No: 13/2019/R

A.P.RERA No: P06140100472

e-Brochures

Upcoming Projects

Upcoming Projects

Brundavanam - Chandan Valley (Vijayawada)

UNIVERSAL AGRO PROJECTS introducing a project called BRUNDHAVANAM. The Company is launching an elegant venture called Weekend Homes (Vacation Homes/Farm Homes/Retired Homes/Holiday Homes) in Chandan Valley, Vissannapet @ Kondaparva with minimum size of 300sq.yrd to 500 Sq.Yrds of Duplex Villas or farm Homes of 75 acres Mega Gated Community Features. This Weekend Homes are amazing homes with occupied of80% Natural Greenery environment in your surroundings with different unique Fruit plantations, Medication plantations, Flower plantations, Vegetables and sandalwood plantation(Red & White). The Other 20% is occupied with Buildup area of Duplex Villa or Farm Homes.

Mr.VallabhaneniLeelaji Babu is the Managing Partner and the other partners are Mrs.V.Radhika, Mr.G.S.SaiRam, Mrs.G.Sandhya Rani.

Garsingi - Chandan Valley (Visakhapatnam)

Universal Sandal Projects introducing a project called CHANDAN VALLEY. Chandan Valley is about plantation of Srigandham Project. The Venture consists of 70 acres extent of minimum 145Sq.yrds to 500 Sq.yrds at Garsingi (Village) Devarapalli (Mandala) Visakhapatnam. The Project Layout has been approvedby DTCP, and it includes with Massive Amenities features and Location Highlights.

Mr.VallabhaneniLeelaji Babu is the Managing Partner and the other partners are Mr.G.Manoj Kumar, Mr.G.S.SaiRam, Mrs.G.Sandhya Rani, Mr.G.RamanaGaru.